The "Library" is actually a system of nine libraries with a combined collection of almost 3 million physical items and hundreds of thousands more digital titles.
• Don't hesitate to ask! We're here to assist you.
• Ask Us! ... contact a librarian by E-mail, Phone, Chat, Text.
• RWIT (Student Center for Research, Writing & Information Technology ... peer tutors to help in all phases of writing assignments.
* What vocabulary describes the topic?
* What KEYWORDS, related and synonymous terms come to mind?
For example, in reading about "political and military intervention" you may come across related terms and phrases such as - "Right to Protect," "Right to Intervene," "Responsibility to Protect," "R2P." All of these search statements may retrieve additional citations on the topic.
* What sort of material do you want to read or view, i.e. books, articles, images?
* Where will you find "academic" quality material?
* How should you EVALUATE print and online sources?