This guide is meant to help you locate and explore information resources that will be useful to you as you research your topics. Feel free to ask for research help, or to send us questions, comments or suggestions!
- Jane Quigley, Kresge Physical Sciences Librarian email Jane
- Francis Oscadal, History Librarian email Fran
- Barbara DeFelice, Digital Resources Librarian email Barbara
The Library at a Glance
The Dartmouth College Library is ...
- Eight campus libraries and an off-site storage facility
- Your gateway to 2.7 million books, 35,000 digital resources (such as indexes, databases, and journals), 20,000 print and digital journal titles, 12,000 videos, 190,000 maps, 35,000 sound recordings, and 450,000 photographs
- Over thirty subject specialist librarians who can help you with your research