Don't hesitate to ASK for help when you need it.
Here are several ways you can receive help at the Library.
* Contact me (in person, e-mail or by phone)
* Visit a Reference Desk
Librarians keep "office hours" at the Reference desk every day of the week.
* Ask a Librarian (by E-mail, Phone, Chat, or Text)
* Consult a library Subject Guide
Warriors at Play
"Two Warriors in Battle" circa 1850 - 1890
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
San Francisco, California, USA
As you begin your research ask yourself:
* What language or vocabulary describes the topic?
* What KEYWORDS, related and synonymous terms come to mind?
* What sort of material do you want to read or view, i.e. books, articles, images?
* Where will you find "academic" quality material?
* How should you EVALUATE print and online sources?