About the Popular Science Collection
The Kresge Popular Science Collection features recent books on current, popular, high-interest science topics in the physical and general sciences, to be enjoyed by ALL readers regardless of their background in science, mathematics or engineering. You’ll find books on …
- Science and popular culture
- Futurism, forecasting
- Best-sellers on science topics
- Current and emerging science areas; controversial or “hot” topics
- Popular biographies of prominent scientists
- Vocational and career guides
- Anthologies of science writing “eg Best American Science Writing”
- Games, brain teasers, etc.
Books in this collection have a 28-day circulation period, so we can keep these high-interest titles circulating! (Up to three renewals are allowed.)
Comments or suggestions? We'd love to hear from you! Email us or drop us a note!