Last Updated: Jan 22, 2013
Use the following resources to build a list of companies that match your criteria:
Search the following resources for industry overviews, profiles, and market research:
Media & Entertainment covered by Karen Sluzenski. Send Email
- Associations Unlimited
Search to find more entertainment, sports & media/music associations.
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
- American Business Media
Founded in 1906, American Business Media is the association of business information providers, delivering business intelligence to industry, Madison Avenue, Wall Street and the Beltway.
- FCC - Federal Communications Commission
The FCC is an independent US government agency, established by the Communications Act of 1934 and charged with regulating interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable.
- Independent Film & Television Alliance (IFTA)
- Motion Picture Association of America
Association for the American motion picture, home video and television industries.
- National Association of Broadcasters
- National Association of Recording Merchandisers
NARM advances the promotion, marketing, distribution, and sale of music and entertainment.
- National Cable & Telecommunications Association
- National Music Publishers Association
U.S. music publishing trade association.
- NSMN - National Sports Marketing Network
Industry trade organization for sports business professionals
- Radio Television Digital News Association
Provides training programs, seminars, scholarship support and research in areas of critical concern to electronic news professionals and their audience.
- Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)
Trade organization that supports and promotes the creative and financial vitality of the major music companies.