Need Help? Ask Us!
Librarians are available to help guide you no matter what you're looking for. Ask Us!
- Chat with a librarian during reference hours.
- Email us to ask a question or get more information.
- Phone a reference desk or a specific librarian for a subject.
- For help from another student, visit RWIT, the Student Center for Research, Writing, and Information Technology.
This guide is meant to help you locate and explore information resources that will be useful to you as you research your seminar topics. Feel free to ask for research help, or to send us questions, comments or suggestions!
The Library at a Glance
- Eight campus libraries and an off-site storage facility
- Your gateway to 2.7 million books, 35,000 digital resources (such as indexes, databases, and journals), 20,000 print and digital journal titles, 12,000 videos, 190,000 maps, 35,000 sound recordings, and 450,000 photographs
- Over thirty subject specialist librarians who can help you with your research