- Last Updated Aug 26, 2014
Guide to Business Resources
24,467 views this year
- Last Updated Feb 18, 2014
Every 10 years, the United States government is required to count all of its citizens. This is called the Decenniel Census. The government not only tries to count all of us, but also gather different types of data about all of us.
2,068 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 22, 2013
85 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 21, 2014
This guide contains resources to assist faculty, researchers, staff, and students in learning statistical software, such as STATA, SAS, R, SPSS.
1,673 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 19, 2012
59 views this year
Economics Quick Links
- International Data
- Please click on the International Data tab above.
- Articles / Working Papers
- EconLit - Index to economics journal articles and working papers
- JSTOR - Full-text scholarly articles and (increasingly) books. NOTE: 5 year moving window.
- Web of Knowledge - Citation indexes
- SSRN - Social Science Research Network
- NBER Working Papers - National Bureau of Economic Research
- EconPapers - Journal articles and working papers
- Digital Dissertations - (1) Full text for dissertations added since 1997 (2) Index to pre-1997 dissertations
- Encyclopedias / Dictionaries