Search many resources at one time!
Are you off-campus? You'll need the VPN for access to full-text.
Key Resources for Endocrinology Information:
- Williams' Textbook of Endocrinology (from MD Consult, which has a limit of 5 simultaneous users. Be sure to click on "exit" at top right in order to free your seat for the next user.)
- UpToDate. Information on the diagnosis, etiology, and treatment of diseases.
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences. An online encyclopedia for biology and other life sciences.
- Access Science. An online encyclopedia of all sciences.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man. A database of human genes and genetic phenotypes.
- Thyroid Disease Manager. An online textbook on human thyroid disease and thyroid physiology.
- Endotext. An online textbook from the American College of Clinical Endocrinologists.
- See also the "Finding Journal Articles" tab in this guide.
- See also the "Finding Books" tab in this guide.
Managing Your References
A critical part of the research process is keeping track of where you found a particular idea, picture, fact, or quote so you can properly cite it in your work according to an accepted style. Reference management software programs are tools to help you do this easily and efficiently.