S&P Capital IQ provides a wealth of information on companies, markets and people. Covers market intelligence, financial analysis, screening and targeting, and relationships between people and organizations.
- If off campus connect to GlobalProtect VPN first.
- Access Capital IQ and choose New User (upper right corner of page)
- Enter your @dartmouth.edu or @tuck.dartmouth.edu email address
- Wait for verification email from ClientSupport@capitaliq.com and follow instructions.
- Select your status category from pulldown menu, please select the correct one.
- Enter your first and last names
- For Job Title and Work Phone enter NA
- Click Register button
- Login to Capital IQ
- First time you login you'll be taken to a self-identification page where you can customize your account.
If you see the error message, "You are not authorized to login from this location" when logging into CapitalIQ from the Dartmouth network or VPN, you may need to disable IPV6 on your computer.
Instructions for PC:
- Press Window key+ R from the keyboard.
- Type in ncpa.cpl.
- Choose the Wifi / Ethernet connection and right click on it.
- Select Properties and a new Window will show up.
- Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6.
- Click OK.
Instructions for Mac:
- Open System Preferences and click the Network icon.
- Select the network you are using - It will usually be labeled Wi-Fi.
- Click the Advanced.. button.
- Click the TCP/IP tab.
- Select the Configure IPv6 drop-down menu and set it to Link-local only.
- Click the OK button.