- Last Updated Jun 5, 2013
Guide to Business Resources
24,434 views this year
- Last Updated Apr 10, 2013
Every 10 years, the United States government is required to count all of its citizens. This is called the Decenniel Census. The government not only tries to count all of us, but also gather different types of data about all of us.
1,245 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 17, 2012
14 views this year
- Last Updated May 29, 2013
This guide contains resources to assist faculty, researchers, staff, and students in learning statistical software, such as STATA, SAS, R, SPSS.
915 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 19, 2012
19 views this year
Economics Quick Links
- International Data
- Please click on the International Data tab above.
- Articles / Working Papers
- EconLit - Index to economics journal articles and working papers
- JSTOR - Full-text scholarly articles and (increasingly) books. NOTE: 5 year moving window.
- Web of Knowledge - Citation indexes
- SSRN - Social Science Research Network
- NBER Working Papers - National Bureau of Economic Research
- EconPapers - Journal articles and working papers
- Digital Dissertations - (1) View first 24 pages of post-1995 dissertations (2) Index to pre-1996 dissertations
- Encyclopedias / Dictionaries