Using “Groups” to Organize References
Creating a group:
1. Select “Groups” then “Create Group”.
2. Give the group a name; this will appear on the left-side of the screen.
Putting references in a group:
1. Using the mouse while pressing the Ctrl key (or ⌘ key), select the references you wish to add to a group.
2. Drag and drop the highlighted reference from your reference list into the group on the left side of the screen.
Removing references from a group:
1. Using the mouse while pressing the Ctrl key (or ⌘ key), select the references you wish to remove from a group.
2. Right-click the mouse and select “Remove References from Group”. This will remove the reference from the group but not from your EndNote library.