Cite While You Write
1. Within a word document, move your cursor to where you would like your citation to be. Then select the Zotero tab.
2. Click on the "insert citation" and then use the "Z" drop down menu to select "classic view".
3. Select the reference you would like to cite.
5. Your citation has been inserted. To update the citation style, select document preferences.
6. When you've finished adding all your citations, move your cursor to the place in your document you would like your bibliography. Then click on "Add/Edit Bibliography".
Helpful Hint: Not seeing your changes? Click on the Refresh button to update your document.