Sharing with other Mendeley Users
Mendeley allows you the creation of one private group for free (you can upgrade for more) and unlimited public groups.
1. From the left-hand navigation, scroll down to "Private Groups"
2. Click on "New group" and give your group a name
3. Right-click on your group and select "manage group"
4. Click the blue "invite members" button to add members to your group
5. Invite members to your group.
--Make sure to use the email address that your group members set their Mendeley up with
--You can see how many members you have left to add on the "manage group" page
-- All group members can make changes and add references to a group
Sharing with other Citation Management Systems
1. Check off the references you would like to share
2. Select Export from the bottom toolbar
3. Select RIS file