Cite While You Write
1. Within a word document, move your cursor to where you would like your citation to be. Then select the EndNote tab.
2. Click on the "Go to EndNote link".
3. Within EndNote, select the reference you would like to cite.
4. Click on the pair of quotes surrounded by a box to insert the citation into your document.
5. Your citation has been inserted. To update the citation style, use the style dropdown menu.
Helpful Hint: The style dropdown menu allows you to update the style of every citation in your paper with the touch of a button.