! -- End Code For Single Click -->Skip to Main Content
- Up to five members of a Research Team (the Team) can use ProQuest TDM at any one time.
- The Team can use up to five Workbenches.
- A maximum of 10 corpuses (datasets) can be created for each Workbench, with up to 2 million documents per corpus (dataset).
- Content cannot be downloaded and can only be used within ProQuest TDM.
- Though content cannot be downloaded, scripts created by the Team and analysis results can be downloaded from ProQuest TDM.
- The Team's files will be deleted from the Workbenches at the end of the Team's TDM time.
- At least one person on the Team should be a Dartmouth faculty member, post-doc, or graduate student.
- At least one person on the Team should be familiar with R and/or Python.
- One person from the Library or Dartmouth ITC will act as a liaison for the Team with ProQuest.
- Because the Team's files will be deleted from the Workbenches at the end of their TDM time, it is critical that the Team observe good data management practices and preserve their downloaded files locally. The Team should be sure to also retain the search strings used to retrieve content so that the searches can be re-run at a later time if necessary.