1. Open jhub.dartmouth.edu in a browser.
2. Choose "Reproducible Research Workshops"
3. Select "Start My Server." It may take a few minutes to load. Once open, your JHub page should look something like this (if you've opened it before, however, you may already have a notebook or other files open):
4. Use the screenshot below to find the root folder of your JHub directory:
5. You should then navigate to your workshop folder. For the Text Analysis in Python series, for example, you will want to go to the following directory: RR-workshops/text-analysis/text-analysis-with-python to find workshop materials. To get started with the Week 1 ("Strings and Files") workbook you will want to also open the strings-and-files folder